Wednesday, February 29, 2012

KFC!

Warning: Please be reminded that this isn't a food review. :)

I was so enticed by the photos that I just had to post them. So after accidentally meeting Patty Laurel, boyf and I decided to have lunch anywhere in Shang. And coz we're too cool to eat expensive lunch (Purita is the new cool, haven't you heard???), we looked for food chains---affordable food chains that could feed our hungry bellies to heaven!

And since we had Jollibee last night, we decided to exclude it from the list. We wanna try Bon Chon but most of our friends say it's overrated. So, again, excluded.

He then went for Wendy's and me, being not a burger fan unless I'm on my burger phase, tagged him again to KFC. Sorry guys, when I'm hungry and I see KFC...THERE IS NO GOING BACK!

























We ordered one-piece chicken with GRAAAAVY and Chicken Ala King. Of course, everyone knows about KFC's secret recipe, blah blah blah so I won't talk about it. Instead, I'll just rave to you on how awesome having unlimited gravy refills are! I love love love how smoky it tastes like. I'd like to blame freshly ground black peppers for it but since it's one of their big secret! FINE! I'll just eat my way to satisfaction!













One thing I love about dining in KFC is that I could order anything from their menu and feel satisfied!!! Unlike other food chains where I have my recurring orders, KFC is an exception. I can order their salads, twister, FRIES! FRIES! burgers, and EVERYTHING! Hahaha! Though I have to admit, I have yet to try their double down. Mej baka di ko kase maubos e. Plus I want it as my ulam, so double down with rice please? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment