Tuesday, February 14, 2012

unwrapped valentines date

We weren't planning to celebrate Valentines Day mainly for 2 reasons. One is well, dad asked me to skip dinner dates, outings and escapades as long as my mom is in the USA. So there. Two is boyfriend doesn't celebrate Valentines Day for he believes that everyday should be special. I for one, don't really care. I'm not a big fan of Valentines Day as well (reminisces school days with everyone getting flowers and me not getting any. hark hark hark). So I gave up on that thought that Valentines Day should be special mainly because I was really sourgraping. Aguy Aguy.


He actually surprised me with my faaaave ChaTime milk tea and walked me home. Dad was cooking dinner and my sister wanted to kind of make Feb. 14 dinner special so she asked me to cook dinner. Daniel also joined us for the night so there. :)

I made Italian porkchops, mashed potato with gravy and sauteed some kernel corn on butter and topped it with flat leaf parsley. I also made a very easy dessert called Chocolate mug cakes topped with vanilla ice cream. Yes. I will post the recipe in a separate blog. :)

Note that photos are taken via iphone so please be forgiving. :)













And then here goes our vanity shot. Hahahaha! Daniel, I thought you least liked Valentines Day? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment