Thursday, March 15, 2012

Declared Private Eat-out Holiday!

What do you get with no-show interviews and suspended classes? Food, food, oh! wonderful food!

Dad asked me to go with him to SMNorth so we could go do our errands. Since both my brothers were suspended earlier, blame strike, we tagged them along as well. I went to LayBare to get a number and I dragged both my brothers to my ultimate drink fix, ChaTime. >:)





Say whuuuut? MACU? SNGAPORE? SLENG?


When ChaTime first opened its gates at SMNorth, of course, being the eager beaver, I went along with my friends to check the place out and we were raving about its marketing campaign how-tos. :)) Like how to make their menu more cozy and tea-friendly, their interiors, logo and its proper placements. Ah, the things you hear when you sit down with Advertising artists.

Going back to reality rather than being nostalgic, Gab ordered his faaave yogurt lychee, of course mine is Pearl Milk Tea (no brainer) and Poj went for Roasted Milk tea.


We also went to JB music because my brothers went to buy new CAPOs. After which, we all went hungry so we went for Yakimix. Unfortunately, lunch buffet was over. My dad wanted to go to Dad's but he's too tamad to drive so we went to look for other alternatives and saw Kangaroo Jack. And upon seeing EAT ALL YOU CAN BUFFET FOR ONLY P199.00, we went for the kill.

First plate: Pepperoni pizza, pesto, fried chicken and fish fillet

Second plate: Java Rice, Callos, Fried Chicken (tastes like Jollibee! would you blame me? haha!) and chicken pork adobo.

Overall? It was okay. Enough to feed you if you're hungry but if you are craving for great food, I really wouldn't suggest dining here. But who am I kidding right? Eat all you can for 200 bucks? Well, my point is, if you are looking for hearty meals, I suggest that you skip this one unless you are meany-i-must-eat-now hungry. Am I making sense? No? FUUUUU. :))


I saw this non-trad installation on my way home and immediately answered their question with this image and thought in my mind: YES, SUELAS CAN! BOOOYEAAAAH!!!!

Let me also share you what I did with my 1000 bucks. I bought...(drum roll) watercolor pencils! Sketch pad and Watercolour sketch pad! Oh please do not judge. I just want to fire up my creative juices again!




After that 30-min house rest, we went to a wake and sang with the choir. When we all decided to go home, one of my friend's dad said we need to pagpag or brush it off. It was apparently one of their pamahiins sooo off SHAKEYS we went and brushed it off. Talagang food e no. We ordered their MONSTER MEAL DEAL since it says na it's good for 10-12 persons yet deep down inside alam kong hindi yan totoo dahil sa pamilya namin e simot yan, e aanim lang naman kami. Buti nlng galing kami ng wake at hindi kain trabahador ang naging peg! 








No comments:

Post a Comment