Monday, December 5, 2011

Kicked The Bucket

According to urbandictonary.com, bucket list means:

1. A really bad movie where a lot of money was wasted on unnecessary CG work that is unconvincing and you can tell the actors were in front of green screens during most of the shoot.

2. A list of things you think you might need to accomplish because you feel your own mortality closing the door on you.

3. You feel insecure about your life and therefore make a list of things to get busy on.

4. A list of hottie's, MILF's and other strangers that you always had your eye on and you most now go conquer.

Whoooooaaaaah! I think I'll go with number 2! or maybe, 3? :))
So, as I was trying to sleep because I just can't, I got my starbs planner and started doodling and scribbling notes til' I came up with:

BUCKET LIST

1. Create a food blog.
2. Have my own herb garden.
Thank you Humprey! <3
3. Visit a weekend market.
4. Beach alone.
5. Visit a cheese/ herbsandspices farm.
6. Food trip in Teacher's Village.
7. Surfing!
8. From Plate to Pixel by Helene Dujardin Thank you Humprey! <3
9. Prime Lens for my Nikon D80.
10. Learn how to layer a cake.
11. Try being a vegetarian for a month.
12. Have my own food business.
13. Touch someone's life. :)

I can't believe that my goals are always associated with food. Oh well, passion begets passion. :)


List of food joints I should try:

1. Bellini's
2. PenPen Restaurant
3. Va Bene
4. C! Italian Restaurant
5. Le Bistro Vert
6. Pipino Restaurant Thank you Dan Humprey! <3 
7. Gayuma ni Maria
8. Bite Club, Katipunan
9. Kitchen, GB3
10. Gino's Brick Oven Pizza, Katipunan
11. Bobby's Burger Palace, NY(A girl can dream, right?)
12. The Burger Project
13. Piadina
14. Bistro Ravioli
15. Uncle Cheffy's
16. PINO Restaurant Thank you Dan Humprey! <3 

I will constantly update this! Hahaha! I'm that of a foodie. Explains the weight. :))

Places I should see before I die:
1. Santorini, Greece
2. El Nido, Palawan Thank you Dan Humprey! <3 
3. Boracay Is., Aklan
4. Seoul, Korea
5. San Francisco, California
6. Venice, Italy
7. Naples, Italy (margherita baby!)
8. EUROPE (Harry Potter <3)
9. Cairo, Egypt
10. Maldives
11. Paris, France
12. Singapore, Singapore
13. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Not necessarily in order but Santorini will always be my number 1! :)
But then again, my only reason why I'd like to travel in such places is because I wanna taste their food and savor their cooking techniques and style. 

As for Maldives, BEFORE IT SINKS! :|

Well, Harry Potter will always be my exemption. That's the kid in me right there! That's my childhood! <3

I made this list to make my life at least exciting and will strike them one at a time!
Good Day to you all. :*

2 comments:

  1. You should try Bite Club! Food coma I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUUUH! Andami ko nrin narinig with Bite Club. Actually yung friend ko, she's friend with the owners but that was waaaay back MC. Hindi na kami ata close nung friend ko na yun and omyyyy! It's been featured kaya I was intrigued kaya lang, I'm not a burger person e. Baka di ko maubos! Uwi ka! Let's bite club! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete