Thursday, December 15, 2011

7 Goals of Christmas
































Maybe not Christmas, screw the title. I just listed my wants/needs/goals next year or maybe the year after that. And as I quote my friend, "cumulative" goals/needs/wants. Hahaha!

Or maybe I'm still tamad to post my Korea Day 2. Or whatever, I just wanna list them down to keep reminding myself where I should put my money down the drain.

You are not making sense, miss, so might as well start writing about the picture uploaded.

Fine.

1. I really want to get that book From Plate to Pixel. It's a food photography/styling tutorial so I really really need it since I'm seeing myself with food and dslr for the rest of my life. I've heard good good good reviews but unfortunately, it's not available in the Philippines so I guess I just have to wait for my mom to return from the US like this April. Yes...April and it's just December. Hahaha! Oh well. I trust that Barnes and Nobles to actually put up a branch here or maybe maybe maybe when I'm rich enough, I'd buy rights from Barnes and Nobles and put up my own bookstore here. YES? :)



2. MICROPLANES! Yes, microFRIGGINplanes! I've seen Martha and Rachael Ray use these little meanies and boy, I know I need them. But since it's REALLY expensive here in the PHL, I guess I have to wait for mom again. HAHA! :)

3. Throwdown with Bobby Flay. I've been dying to get this book but thanks to my vitch friend, he got this as my christmas gift. Happy me! Definitely happy me. Means new book to stalk and drool in bookstores. :)) OKAY! It was the boyfriend "Humphrey" who gave me this! The best cookbook ever!

4. Perk up my blog. You see how my blog sucks. Just that plain white whatever. I actually like it that way because I'm a minimalist by heart. I like clean things or I like to see clean designs. But since I'm targeting food enthusiasts, I guess my blog isn't enough to wet their appetite. Am I making sense? Hahaha! Basta! I know I need to design a food friendly blog!

5 and 6. Take Food Photography and Food Styling Classes from 50 feasts! But I need to save money because it's quite expensive, well at least for a newly-employed me. After which, I'll start my portfolio and enter the world of freelancing!

7. Set up a Food Studio! Someday, I will have my own food studio complete with food photographers, food stylists, chefs and layout artists. That is my super ultimate goal. I talked to a friend regarding this and he is definitely game. It's good that I actually graduated from Advertising because I can relay this to my rockstar friends, as in friends who work for top advertising agencies in the PHL, and start the business anytime I have to money to actually put up my own. WE GONNA DO THIS, yeah? :)

So that's it. Sounds fun, yeah? :)

*** blog posts on draft:
a. Korea Day 2
b. herbs are better than flowers

2 comments: