Sunday, March 11, 2012

HOT ON THE DOT DEALS!

It's 3 pizzas for the prize of 1 for Pizza Hut's Hot on the dot deals! So boyf ordered pizza hut and made me really inggit. When he told me about the promo, I went down like a speed of light and dialed 911-1111, Pizza Hut Delivery! Hahaha!

So we ordered Bacon Cheeseburger, Pepperoni and Pizza Hut Supreme. I also added Cinnamon sticks since boyf said Seky also ordered one as well. E ako tung si inggitera so order din ang lola mo. :))

And in 30 minutes! TRALALA! Pizza Hut,  Hot on time! And then we devoured so the rest was like history. HAHA! Imagine getting 3 pizzas for the prize of 1! Ah, the old days in Beato Angelico wherein I'd buy 2 Pizza slices for only P52.00! YUM YUM! Dial 911-1111 like now!






The ever so yummy cinnamon sticks na pinagawayan pa namin dahil ayaw magtira ng brother ko!


No comments:

Post a Comment