Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I curse PMS!

As you all know, I started my lemon cleanse today yet I'm just 1 week away before my period touches down so naturally, I've been craving for chocolates and anything salty. Everything with food as its label, I'd munch it down! I survived breakfast and well, lunch. Almost. You see, I wasn't hungry but I've been thinking about food all the time. Every food photos water my mouth like crazy and it's not normal. So when m officemate me offered Nova chips, I chowed down and instantly felt my hungry stomach waiting to be released! So I asked her if she could accompany me for lunch. The original plan was to eat at Mcdonalds but it was too far for a walk. 

So we went at Waltermart and found Pao Tsin! My cousin introduced me this Malaysian fast food and was in love at first bite. 1. I love dimsum!!! 2. I love how the singaporeans and malaysians cook their nasi! 3. I love the combination of Calamansi (Philippine Lime) and Chili sauce! Just perfect! 

Everyone orders the green Hainanese rice with dumplings but I really love Nasi Lemak. It's a bit pricey compared to Hainanese but you know, the combination of whatever spices with fried dilis is just heaven! Dilis adds a little bit of bite to the rice! (I do not own the photos for I was very hungry earlier and the moment it was served, I chowed down like a dog!!!)


After that fulfilling Nasi Lemak lunch. We headed for Fruitas, and yes, of course! Everything food, I won't deny that I'd love a 16oz of Strawberry-Banana smoothie! So I ordered again and finished it in 25 minutes!


I promised myself after lunch that I won't eat anything for the whole day. after work, went pole dancing and after that, went home without eye-ing every food stalls at the train station. I failed yet again because my mom cooked Bihon for dinner! Bihon is a filipino noodle dish with pork and vegetables and usually seasoned with either fish sauce or soy sauce. Gosh, I'm starving just describing the dish!!! A juice of Calamansi (Philippine Lime) balances the flavors too.



I rest my case. Tomorrow, I'm gonna resume eating again. Maybe I'd stop by at the grocery and buy some romaine lettuces, I'd also like to skip dinner now that I'm eating again. But who knows, I'm on PMS so it's a new blog tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment