Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Mondo

Went to visit my best friend who just gave birth to David Andrei Kobe! :) after which, went to mega to meet up with ze boyfriend and ze cousins boyfriend who are both my good friends way back college!

Blogging because most of their terms are so complicated that I'd rather excuse myself from getting humiliated by asking every single word released. Hahaha! Here I am enjoying a solo Blueberry Bonanza, their best seller, and a slice of Oreo cheesecake.

Contrary to what they recommended, I found the smoothie too sweet and sour at the same time. Well, it tastes great actually but I don't know, maybe I just had too much fruit magic earlier.

The Oreo cheesecake way yummy too though I like mine kind of sour. The cake was too creamy and tastes like whipped cream and or milk. I like my cheesecake overpowered by sourness of the cream cheese but that's just me. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment