Monday, August 15, 2011

Saturdate Reservations

After a series of changing schedules, I called a good friend of mine and asked him to accompany me while driving and I treat him a free lunch in return. My mom cooked, of course.

My steak was well done when I wanted it half-cooked. Gaaaah. But the gravy was awesome. We had buttered corn and carrots as side dish!


The part where I connived with Chaddy to pour the gravy to add drama to the photo. Hahaha!


The finished product! Tadah!


Romaine Lettuce with Asian Dressing. Just because I couldn't survive a meal without any veggies on my plate. And well, I was trying to fool myself that I was on diet. I love that crunchy feel of romaine lettuces plus the Asian dressing from Clara Ole was beyond imaginable!


I had a kisses flavored ice cream for dessert. I told you I wasn't dieting!


Dawn to Chad: You didn't tell me you reserved a home-based restaurant for lunch. 
Chad to Dawn: Yes! Next time, I'll try to reserve on Sunday so I could take-away the leftovers! 


After surviving the EDSA traffic, we had froyo but I'd post them in another entry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment