Sunday, July 22, 2012

One Sunday at Conti's

First things first, I'm not a big fan of Conti's, well except for their mango bravo and baked salmon. I know it's wrong to judge every restaurant based on their pasta but after that failed puttanesca that tasted more like of a bagoong, I closed all my doors...windows included.

The boyfriend on the other hand raves about Conti's especially their baked salmon, chicken pie and beef Salpicao. Well, I have yet to try those maybe next time when I'm with him.

Mom's craving for Conti's baked Salmon so off to Conti's we go. I really didn't want to eat rice but my mom was really hungry that I felt my hunger rage too. We ordered Russian Potato Salad (a good combination of chicken, beets and potatoes), Baked Pink Salmon, Chicken Roulade and of course, a slice of mango bravo.

The verdict:
The baked salmon was about to change my mind til I got a taste of their chicken roulade. Nothing special or is it because I'm comparing it to Le Bistro Vert's Mango Asparagus Roulade?

No comments:

Post a Comment