Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lemon Cleanse Day 2

FAILED. Yes and please hear me before you guys say "BOO!"

Was about to succeed! Came breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even though I had to turn down everyone in the office who offered FOOD (Oh! wonderful food!), yummy, scrumptious, tempting, definitely tempting FOOD.

Tik tok tik tok, abruptly waiting for the day to end. I just want it to end because it would mean I'd be on my way towards Day 3! And the day after that would be heaven full of pasta, pizza margherita, lasagna, oh! I'd kill for any dish with tomatoes in it!



Six o'clock came and I rushed towards the elevator to finally say goodbye to Day 2. I went to dance classes afterwards and I was so happy with my body. Maybe it was that psychological that I felt thin and light and oh well (say the word!), SEXAAAY!!! As I was doing my gemini-scorpio transition, my mind just went black. And it went for a minute or so that I even forgot that I'm on the very best position to faint, I was doing a basic invert and got stuck there. After completing that Basic Invert-Gemini-Scorpio-Pole Sit, I felt really dizzy. I felt like fainting.


I tried to contain myself via drinking lots of water. It held my body for a while. I was pushing myself to make it that I even took a bath and crawled to the bed but I felt like fainting and it got me so scared that they might rush me to the hospital anytime soon so I went downstairs and cooked myself a Nido Oriental Soup. Imagine how every sip and gulp tastes? Eternity! I felt the heat all over my body and felt this strength surrounding me. Whoever said that you had to take soup the day after you finished cleansing is right.

When our bodies enter the cleansing phase, it would need to buy time before it can finally digest solids again. Every gulp I make felt too much. It was unendurable. My throat can't even accept the thick liquid. It took me a while to finish my soup. Now, I still feel there's this thick solid stuck in my throat that won't even go away.

BUT I FAILED. And it kills me. Knowing that I could have survived DAY 2 for I wasn't even starving yet my body just failed me. Lesson learned: Never try to enter a cleansing when you have your period. You just need all the vitamins and strength to survive this phase of woman's life.

So to my fellow friends with whom I entered lemon cleanse with, I'd be more delightful to see you succeed. I'd enter lemon cleanse again, maybe after my period. I even bought lemons for my day 3!!! :(


But look at the bright side, I can finally eat on Friday! :)

BUT STILL FAILED. :(

5 comments:

  1. You know what? My friend is right actually when he did say it takes some getting used to. I ate only salad for a day and well, froyo but felt really full when the salad they served earlier at flapjacks was enough for lady-on-diet! Not even enough to make you full if you're really hungry but then, felt full after a couple of bites!

    I was thinking, you're doing this for 2 weeks! Oh my, then after which, you'd be able to control what you eat forever. I envy you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being way too hard on yourself! Fainting spells sound serious and i am glad you had that noodles instead of trying to brave through it!
    I wish you luck on your next lemon cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You're like one of my fave food bloggers and you just replied to my post! HAPPINESSS!!!

    Yeah I know, thanks! But I'd like to try it again. :) But if ever I feel like fainting, would definitely eat. :)

    I'm just so giddy that you checked my blog! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! This happens to me too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fainting spells? Oh noes, you should also eat then! I'm trying it again, this time without my period! :)

    ReplyDelete