Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pancaaaake house that is!

Dan asked me out for a dinner date while I was on my cereals only diet! Haha! So off we went to pancake house. It was my first time here because you know, I won't spend a penny for pancakes for I can make them! Haha! And I prefer pancakes as breakfast and not as dessert. Okay, enough with blabbing...

I ordered a Caesar salad and Dan ordered their grilled cheese sandwich and country fried chicken.

Caesar salad was good but it lacked the anchovy taste. It wasn't that bad but it's not that yummy either.



Grilled cheese was yummy! Still trying to figure out that white cheese inside the melted cheddar. My initial guess was cream cheese but it's too mild so I don't know. Maybe I'm gonna have to eat more to figure it out. The potato salad which tastes more like an egg spread is really good! The pickles and pineapples go well together with the potato salad and grilled cheese sandwich. When eaten at the same time, it takes the dish to another level. :)



Fried chicken is good! I can even eat the bones for it was that crispy! My guess is flour and more of cornstarch, salt and pepper. Well, correct me if I'm wrong. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment